Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Beginnings; 2013 :)

I measure my success based on how many lives I've touched, how many hearts I've opened up to the truth of their own inner being, and how much I've LOVED throughout every moment of my life. I am grateful to be able to share my gifts, talents, and words to carry this energy outward thus inspiring other human beings. I'm grateful for being able to heal myself and as a result uplift your spirit. I am grateful for my health, vitality, simplicity, vision, passion, and persistent to bring about ever lasting change in my life and others. I commit myself to a path of peace, a walk in grace, and a reverential life in full dignity. Looking back now, I'm proud of the life I'm living! Happy New Beginnings 2013!

www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment