Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Dream

I had a very moving dream. I saw myself running away from many people I had helped in my life. I didn't know why I'm running away. The feelings I was experiencing in my dream were fear, anxiety, and tension as I knew I'm 'awake' in my dream. What happened next was incredible. I stopped running, turned around and saw everyone approaching me. Then I stood there, without talking or explaining anything, I started radiating energies of love and compassion. They circled around me, came up closer and gave me a group hug. I felt being loved so much. It was a very deep sense of peace and comfort. My dream was reflecting what I project to manifest in my waking hours. For a moment, I was more 'Awake' in my dream than in this alternate Reality.
 Affirmation: " I trust myself and trust the universe knowing that my life reflects and reveals the only ONE life, the life of God, peace, joy, happiness, abundance, love, compassion, and healing at all levels."....have a beautiful day everyone
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment