Saturday, January 12, 2013

Angels

We all have teachers, guides, and guardian angels whether in this physical reality or in the realm of the non-physical world. Today, I'm sending out a prayer of gratitude to all my past, present, and future guides who have helped me through tough times, who have lifted my spirit when I was broken apart, and who are continuously holding the space of LOVE, COMPASSION, and PEACE for me on a daily basis. YOU ARE ONE of those angels by the way, because by knowing that you read my posts, it gives me a fulfillment that I've served my purpose in life. That inspires me, gives me hope, and allows me to be my authentic self with total sense of bliss within my SOUL....Thank you 
Affirmation: "I am open and receptive to miracles in my life. I'm available to more good that I could possibly imagine. COME WHAT MAY!"
 www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment