Saturday, January 26, 2013

Authentic Power

The two major types of feelings that govern our energy system is (LOVE & TRUST) or (FEAR & DOUBT). For any spiritual growth, you need to recognize when your emotions are pulling you into feelings of guilt, blame, shame, fear, worries, and doubt. These will produce real somatic symptoms and get you off of the path to your AUTHENTIC POWER. The remedy is MEDITATION! You become AWARE to these lower frequency feeling and Transmute them by your Real Self which is LOVE & TRUST, COMPASSION & PEACE, GRATITUDE & KINDNESS. This is a conscious and active process that you must cultivate in your PRESENT MOMENTS all the time. Let me know if I can help you on your path.
 Affirmation: "I allow love and trust into my life. I'm at Peace."...have a beautiful weekend.
www.livewithpassion.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment