Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Who Am I ?

Acceptance of who you are is a significant part of personal and spiritual growth. Change happens instantly with a decision that you are MORE THAN YOUR PROBLEMS, more than your REPUTATION, more than your INCOME, JOB TITLE, EDUCATION, FAMILY, FRIENDS, RELATIONSHIPS. When you realize you are one with GOD, a sudden HEALING and POWERFUL shift happens in every area of your LIFE.....Wake up to the eternal LOVE in your heart. Wake up to your own SOUL, your Source, The Universe Itself!!
 Affirmation: " I am waking up to my true identity as I surrender to my higher self everyday. I am a creative, kind, loving, beautiful, ever expansive, receptive, endlessly abundant, happy, plentitude, and peaceful human being aligned with my purpose in life which is to reflect and reveal the presence and perfection of the Universe through my words, thoughts, and actions. I AM LOVE in ACTION. And so it is....amen 
www.livewithpassion.me 

1 comment: