Sunday, January 13, 2013

Let Go, & Let God

There is higher order to the divine beauty of universal mind. When you release your attachments to any outcome, surrender into the energy that created you, and trust that your life is being guided just as you were guided as an embryo into becoming a human infant, you become liberated and free. Your heart fills with unlimited love, compassion, and joy. You'll smile for absolutely no reason! Just because you exist is enough reason to celebrate. It's time to Let it GO, and Let God take over every breath.
 Affirmation: "I let go & let God handle every aspect of my life. I trust the universal mind to guide me and open up doors, create possibilities, and manifest all the blessings in my life."
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment