Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Open Doors

You are continuously unfolding on your Soul's journey one day at a time, one moment at a time. There is always a new beginning, a new set point, as each time you connect to your inner being and recognize your authentic power. Doors will open when you contemplate your relationship with Oneness and stay in Gratitude for everything that's going on, while you set your INTENTIONS in accordance to and balance with the laws of Universe. Keep on dancing forward :)

Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in love, in God, in abundance, and in complete health. Every experience opens new doors in my life by the knowing that universal laws support my life to reach my destiny. Oh, I HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DESTINY"
www.FindaLifeCoachLosAngeles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment