Sunday, March 1, 2015

The bliss of nature

Take a deep breath, read the following note when you are not in a rush. When you can feel everything that's overflowing from the depth of my being right now. I'm intending to have you feel the bliss and ecstasy of what I felt hiking in the most beautiful place yesterday for 8 hours in a winter storm. It's beyond description here in few lines but I am so in tune with it that I may have a chance. Now, take another deep breath. As you read this, you are getting into contemplative meditation. Meaning that your consciousness is matching mine and downloading the awareness from higher realms that only our Soul's understand. Have you ever made love to God? or actually, have mother/father God make love to you? It's a reciprocal/co-creative process. That's what happened to me yesterday in the storm going up the trail with my boots touching the snow. The wind blowing in my face. The snowflakes touching my eyes, and the smell of the pine trees making me go crazy. I was in heaven manifested on earth. I was in the kingdom of my Soul, feeling like a prince. Being welcomed by this magnificent beauty . The majestic power of nature that was nurturing every cell of my body. I could see the unique symmetry of every snow flake, each having their own design. Like you and me, unique in our composition yet as we flow through life, we become one in consciousness. It was icy going up the first 2000 feet. However, as I hit where they call the junction, then snow covered trail was as soft as velvet. There was a moment where I looked up in the sky and was bewildered of so much beauty. I wanted to melt and become water, sinking into the soil, traveling deep inside the core of mother earth. Having a communion with her, being cradled in her arms and feel her warmth, her smell, her touch, and her deepest love. As I felt that, I could see the darkness of my Soul hidden in the light of the Sun, behind the thick dark clouds. Inside the soil every element of my physical body became the nutrient for the roots of this pine tree you are seeing. I was being shapeshifted to become part of the tree. The pine tree was inviting me to hear her life story. I listened from my heart and wrapped my arm around her waist. I put my heart on the tree and as she hugged me back, I could feel her joy, her bliss, and her peace. That's when I decided to give her a kiss. The moment my lips touched her skin, I felt her roots going up my spinal cords, becoming the nerves in my body, spreading an incredible energy of love through my nervous system, feeding my heart, and then traveling deep inside the DNA molecules of my cells. I was connecting through a simple kiss and feeling the entire history of creation, the secret s of life and death, the evolution of our specie, and the expansion of our universe in that one moment. The One and the Only One. Father/Mother God, how great thou art. You manifested in my Soul and revealed your glory through my heart yesterday. I felt you and I felt your love. I'm now giving this love away through these vibrations, the words you are reading and transferring this energy so that you too can be in this heavenly kingdom,,,,,,and so it is,,,,amen.....Namaste....-Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am one with love, one with God, one with nature. All of my needs are met in this very moment. I am living, moving, and having my Being in absolute abundance. Prosperity and wholeness gush through my existence. I am being guided and lighted by the spirit of God. I am in joy, I am in bliss, and I am available to more peace that pass human understanding,. My life is divine and it is designed through the creative purpose of my Soul. My mission and vision is aligned with the expansion and evolution of our consciousness. I lead with my creativity and give away all my talents as a gift to the universe. I am grateful, appreciative, and thankful for every moment of my life. I Am, God Is, and so it is,,,amen"...

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment