Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Spring to everyone

"Take my hands, guide me with your wisdom. I surrender and trust you, no matter what". I was chilling with my inner child while meditating. Feeling his love emanating from my heart. Could see his eyes looking at me and communing with vibration. Residing in absolute peace and bliss, he gave me a smile and a teasing laughter, giggling and goofing around. Was an incredible connection, drawing inspiration and strength, giving me an incentive for another day of bringing it all forth. My mind is quiet and heart is open right now. Listening to an amazing music. The vibration of these melodies are very healing to me. I feel every cell in my physical body releasing stress and letting go of future outcome. As I just took a deep breath now, I felt this wave of warm energy coming down from the top of my head and dancing down the rest of my body out to the planet earth. I hear: "What kind of a human being you want to BE?" That's the only thing that matters. Doesn't matter where you come from, what your background is, and what your belief systems are telling you to Be. What kind of vibration are others picking up from you? Are you a source of inspiration or destruction? The path of Self discovery and journey within my Soul has gotten me close with many different Souls around the world. One way or another, they've impacted my life, allowing me to bloom like a flower, after a cold winter, finally seeing the dawn of a new season, giving me every reason to be happy. I'm welcoming spring, the season of new beginnings and a new set point for never ending journey. My inner child is dancing and smiling and telling you to live your life fully with love. Live it with passion and live it all out. Today, marks a new beginning and a set point for deeper connections. Show me your face, oh father/mother God,,,,I am available to be your servant. Use me, oh, spirit of love and peace, my life is your life and my essence is to serve uplifting your spirit, increasing your awareness, and shining your eternal light. I am GRATEFUL....Namaste...Happy Persian New Year, Norooz Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in peace. All of my needs are met. My life is divine melody of the only life that exist, the life of God. I am inspired and full of passion. I am love. I am joy. I am absolutely connected with the energy of bliss. I am available and receptive to more abundance, health, wealth, prosperity, and success than I've ever imagined possible. My thoughts are inspiring, my worlds are powerful, and my actions are in service to the entire planet. I hold the space for harmonizing good around the world. My existence matters. I matter to myself. I honor my Self. I reside in peace with my Self. I am, God Is,,,and so it is,,,amen..."...Happy new year, much love and blessing to everyone....God bless you 

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment