Monday, March 2, 2015

Perfect LOVE

Good morning life, beauty, and joy. Tune into this vibration that is flowing through me. An awareness to get you closer to your inner light. Take a deep breath, slow down everything, slow down your thoughts and embrace the wholeness within you that's trying to re-connect. It will happen by allowing it to BE. Don't be distracted by the rain, the snow, the ice, and the cold. These are external circumstances that come and go, as the wind does, and the seasons do. You stand your ground and be anchored in the center of your life through your spiritual practice. Meeting your original face perhaps for the first time. It is a face of love, beauty, and peace. Compassion, kindness, giving, and inspiration. The sum total of all your emotions desperately wanting to express and be experienced by your Soul is PERFECT LOVE. Perfect love to all emotions is like the color white to all colors. It's an inclusion of all the feelings, of all the colors that create the white. Your Soul mission is to feel and experience this inclusion through unity with every other sentient being, with other people roaming around the planet, also searching for answers, for healing, for happiness, and inner bliss. Trust the light within your heart that is emanating from the depth of your being. You don't need anyone else to trust or count on. You've got it all, As you continue with your day, know the knower that knows all the knowing that is there to be known. If you got that, you know that I know what you know and through that inner spec of light, our Souls express perfect love to the world.....Namaste.....-Dr. Rod +1 


Affirmation: "I am blessed with peace, in tune with bliss, and en-joy with the connection of my Soul. All of my needs are met. I am living, moving, and having my being in perfect love. I am inspired to express, inspired to be Who and What I really Am. I am a creative, kind, love, beautiful, ever expansive, receptive, endlessly abundant, plenitude, peaceful, and compassionate man of light. My life is divine. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I belong. I am available for more miracles to show up in every area of my life. For this, I am grateful. I am thankful, and I just allow it to BE....and so it is,,,amen".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment