Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Majestic Mount Whitney

Good morning life, love, all beauty, all joy, all abundance, all infinite possibilities. Here I am again and again finding myself in a deep state of gratitude for my existence. It's quite profound to contemplate who we are, where we came from, what we are doing here, and where we are going. I asked my friend yesterday on our way back from Mount Whitney. We did a 7 hour hike in one of the world's most beautiful hiking trails. This mountain is magnificent. It's vastness and powerful presence makes itself know to you from every angle you walk, every direction you look, and every where you gaze your sight at. There is a 8500 feet wall of rock in front of you for most of the time and on your side there is a deep valley of NOTHINGNESS. You truly begin to understand the quality of humility when you are there, front of its majesty. I went through an emotional roller coaster yesterday. I wasn't feeling too well, had a cold virus swimming in my blood stream. However, I didn't pay attention to it. My mission was to complete the hike and get rid of the mental blockages in my head. It took me a while to acclimate and assimilate myself with nature. The only way out of your mind is to let go and allow your true essence take you over. Nature is powerful and it brings out the power within you, puts it in front and allows you to make an ultimate choice: WILL you allow yourself to be FREE or will you hold on to Your mental garbage? That was the question in my head. That was my test as I walked up this mountain and was yearning to be free. We walk around with so much baggage we pick up from our environment, friends, family, society, and the BS people feed us day in and day out. Give yourself a mental break and connect to your essence. Know where you came from. Know what your mission is in life and have a vision to fulfill this mission. There was a point where I slipped on ice and knew if I had one more BS thought about my needy and insignificant human issue, it would cost my life. The trail was relentless. Mother nature is soft yet can eat you up in a second if you don't respect it. If you continue with your EGO and stay in separation, there is a price you pay. Price of freedom, price of joy, and price of being who and what YOU WANT TO BE. Not what others expect from you or what you feel like you owe them to BE. So, I learned my lesson, I snapped out of my head, and I jumped into my heart. The second I made that shift, all gates of heaven opened up. Every sentient being started communicate with me. The trees, the rocks, and the snow started cradling me in their arms and giving me confirmation to my BEGINNINGS. I truly felt this is where I came from and this was where I will be for eternity. Today, I'm sitting in gratitude and pass this loving energy forward to you. Letting you know that you begin and end in LOVE. You begin and end in the beauty of nature. You begin and end with your magnificent Soul shining through your beautiful heart. I Am, God IS,,,and so it Is,,,,amen.....namaste...Dr. Rod ...+1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I am overflow with abundance and joy. My life is a manifestation of the only one life, the life of God. I am peace, I am bliss, I am absolute prosperity. I am whole, perfect, and complete with all of my imperfections. I am available to more miracles showing up in every area of my life. I reside in gratitude and thanksgiving. Knowing that ALL IS WELL. And so it is, amen"...

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment