Friday, February 27, 2015

Your oceanic depth

Feel this for a second and get out of your mind. The mind keeps you trap in the confinement of the Ego. You must stop yourself from time to time, get out of time, and reflect within. So, maybe this is meant for you right now. I was walking on the beach yesterday and under the sun. I could feel the photons touching my skin and penetrating deep with my cells. I can't tell you enough how beautiful the weather was. A slow wind was gently caressing the waves and the ocean was breathing in and out. Just like you and I are right now. Notice your breath and as you follow your inhalation, connect to the oceanic wave for a second. I was paying attention to a single drop of water. You know when the wave comes to the shore and makes a bubble on the sand? I payed attention to a single water molecule and noticed a divine dichotomy. How a simple molecule has it's own personality in movement, yet it is one with the Source of it all. It is the center of the universe, yet it has all the information and characteristic of the entire universe embodied within that tiny molecule. It is both greatness and nothingness simultaneously. As I was contemplating this, I felt the sand beneath my feet. Billions of them came together to form a cushion and platform for me to stand on. The were breathing with me and it felt as if they are holding me in their arms. I could feel the warmth, love, and energy of gratitude towards me for noticing them. Nature speaks to you if you listen closely and get out of your mind. I collected numerous exotic rocks which I am looking at, they are sitting on my desk. Where did they come from? How long where they alive and what was their purpose. They showed up from eternity and now they are with me on my desk. There is a synchronicity and the wholeness that is within you. This wholeness is the greatness within you that is inseparable from greatness within everyone else. The moment you notice it, you and everything else become ONE. In this oneness, the magic of creation starts lighting your life up. You begin to See yourSelf perhaps for the first time as God See's you. Take a deep breath, slowly release the sound of OHHMMMM,,,,,Have a beautiful Friday....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I go within the oceanic depth of my consciousness and find love. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life affirms itself through my thoughts, words, and actions. I am free. I am at peace. I am available and open to more miracles showing up in every areas of my life. I am joy. I am kind. I am overflow with abundance, and success. I am giving. I am caring. I am one with the universe and allow it to guide me in every step of my life. I am compassion and passion in action. I am grateful for my existence and allow it to be, and so it is,,,,amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment