Monday, March 16, 2015

GIVE

Good morning life and love. Take a deep breath before you continue reading this and let go of anything that is in your mind for the next few moments. Answer this question: Do you want to be on the giver side or the receiver side? (Don't get naughty please!) Take another deep breath, and follow the path of your awareness to the vibration of gratitude. What is the measure of your success in life? To me, it's being on the giver side. To be the giver of joy, of love, of abundance, and kindness. Ultimately, through unconditional giving, inner peace starts to grow and glow out of you. Yesterday, I experienced that. I experienced peace that surpasses human understanding. How? There was 30 of us at our non-profit organization, laccg. We planned a day of giving and sharing with absolutely no expectations to Orphans and Neglected children. Do you have kid? or a Niece and Nephew? Someone you love? Please picture them in your arm for a moment. Feel their warm breath on your body and imagine you are hugging your loved one so intensely that you entire body becomes field of absolute light energy. Now, for a moment, imagine that your child is robbed off of this feeling and love because of whatever reason. Imagine that he or she is without a caregiver, without a warm home to come to, and physically or mentally abused, becomes an orphan, becomes the property of state. Not a great feeling ha? Well, there are thousands of children out there who are experiencing this pain. Pain of neglect and abuse. For me, it is not possible to live with myself knowing that children go through this trauma. So, I decided to take action. I decided to donate my time, my energy, my kindness and love through our organization. It's not about donating money, yes, that helps. It's about donating your BEING. You can GIVE from your BEING in every moment of your life to anyone who needs it without anything in return. That's my friend, the key to solve all of your problems in life. You are unhappy, Give away from your BEING. You are depressed or anxious, or nagg about financial situation, your relationship, or whatever it is you feel stuck at, GIVE away your time to someone worse than you. This is where healing happens. Be grateful that you are on the GIVER side and the universe will make you an instrument through which all the blessings in the world shows up mysteriously in your life. Today, I AM content. I am content because I have tapped into my ability to give of my BEING, as I am doing it now. I am giving you my love and blessings right now. I am giving you a prayer for transformation from whatever you are growing through and allow it to be onto eternity for the the unfoldment of your Soul. This is my Monday prayer for you and the WORLD....BE a GIVER and be Grateful! and so it is,,,amen....Namaste....Dr Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I live in an overflow of abundance. Prosperity shows up in every area of my life. Through unconditional giving, I get to receive. I am receptive to more love, more joy, more healing, more wealth, more health, and more bliss than I've ever imagined possible. My life is divine. My words are powerful. My actions are in service to everyone in need. I am love. I am peace. and I am living in bliss......and so it is, amen"..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment