Saturday, March 7, 2015

My 40th Birthday

This very moment is an amazing moment in my life, a pause into eternity. Wow, I've made it 40 years rotating around the sun, being a guest on our planet, mother earth. What a joy. What a blessing. What a cool experience. Would I do it all over again? Yes! That's the question that came to me in my meditation right now. I'm in a deep state of gratitude. I feel the energy of love totally surrounding my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual body. I want to share an insight I got yesterday afternoon in the Emergency Room. My father came out with Influenza. He's been feeling ill for the past few days, so we decided to have him checked out. God bless my mom for she is an angel always taking care of him. So, they gave him IV fluids, antiviral Meds, and comfort care. He is now doing well and basically on monitor until all of his labs become normal. As I was standing next to his bed in the Emergency room, I was observing the interaction of people around. I became pure field of awareness. I started getting tunnel vision. I don't know if you've ever had that where you focus and attention becomes very astute and sharp. I felt my Soul separating from my body and saw human beings interacting with each other from that perspective. From my over Soul observing and downloading this very insight I'm sharing with you. Time stood still, everything slowed down, and my attention was on my breath. I could feel my heart beat all of the sudden synchronized with the heart beat of the ER doctor, nurses, the LVN's, the volunteer old man who came to offer me coffee, the social workers, the EMT, and the new patient who was being brought to his bed by stretcher with to fire fighter guys. I felt my connection from higher space with every movement between these players and actually felt the quantum dance of atoms, going in and out of their field of energy. Becoming waves and particles. As I observed the drama outside, I knew my attention was making it into particle. I knew it was all an illusion of my perception. I knew that all these medical advances, all the medications, and everything we as human desperately strive for to slow down dis-ease process is really meaningless. It can slow down dis-ease progression and increase chances for prognosis, but at the end of the day we are at the mercy of higher order of universe. The spirit within us is running the show. I felt the true meaning of letting Go, and Letting God. I surrendered to my existence and life. Felt immense gratitude for being able to BE in this field of consciousness and hold everyone in the ER in high vibration of healing and love. I was being a generative BEING, Generating internally through the quarks of creation, residing in oneness, and blessing everyone in my awareness. Later on, at my sisters house, before I blow out my candle I had this awareness: Life is the combination of all the good experiences and seeming negative experiences. There is no way to happiness; happiness is the way. Master yourself rather than wanting to change others. Others are here to teach you lessons about you and be your guide to reach higher levels of evolution. Love is ALL THAT IS, and WITH LOVE ALL things are POSSIBLE. Remain humble and always in gratitude for everything you have. Don't judge yourSelf or others by remaining perfect in your imperfections. Own your mistakes, extent your hand to others who need your help. Be in the moment and be a blessing, a light to shine in the darkness when people are going through their challenges. Compassion is the way to heal the world and peace is only found within your heart. As I finish this note, I want to appreciate you for being in my life. Facebook friend, fan, client, family, friends, and people I don't even know, yet I know you in this space of LOVE. I appreciate all of your birthday wishes. Sending you my blessings today and forever more.....and so it is,,,,Amen.....God bless you .....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1 ( My dad is well, thank you for all your prayers)


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment