Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Self Love

Honestly, I'm trying to articulate what's in my heart and the insight I'm getting after meditation but it's challenging to put it into words that can cradle your soul and touch you at a deep level. Here we go. it's not possible to give to someone while you are running empty inside yourself. It's not possible to maintain a relationship when you don't have inner relationship with yourself. How many marriages you see and heard that are falling apart? Each person here who is reading this knows at least 5 cases close to you or from distance. Have you asked yourself why? Seriously, what happens to individuals. Yes, you may say life is full of challenges, financial issues, extended family, blaming the mother-in-laws, poor communication, lack of intimacy, loss of boundaries, and loss of PASSION. All true, but what causes this to begin with? I've been contemplating that and I think it's our desire to possess someone or a material thing into form is the underlying deficit that through time shows up as all of the above I mentioned. We like to possess things and then develop attachments to them. As human beings, we identify with our names, level of education, material success, level of education, jobs and things like that. Then, your wife or husband becomes your identity. Without them, you'll lose yourself because you are used to something from outside to give you pleasure, hope, joy, happiness, and sense of security. Slowly but surely, you'll miss the whole point of why you are here and who you want to BE as your own person. You'll miss your Self, never even knowing your Self before you made an empty commitment to another human being who doesn't know Him/Her Self. Two lost individuals are now entangled and hanging on to the world of form, their possession is their identity. What happens next is that nothing in form stays the same. Everything changes, and so do we. We change through time, our priorities, our perception, our understanding for life, our vision on who and what we are, what we are doing here, and where we want to lead our lives towards. Our inner feelings change. Our awareness expands and so does our choices. Choice is the function of our awareness and once you see yourself suffering in old paradigm, not happy, not what you thought you'd have with another human being in relationship, things start to change. I'm sure some of you have experienced this or are experiencing this at the moment. Remember, not to blame yourself or your mate for anything. Don't judge them for the choices they've made and for the path they've taken. They are lost as almost all of us, trying to make sense of their purpose in life. Direct your energy to yourself and find your path to deeper levels of awareness. The key is: Self Love,,,once you touch upon that Really, then you'll be able to save your relationship or bless it good bye. Either way, the universe will support and take care of both of you.....Namaste....Dr. Rod....+1 Please feel free to comment on this without passing any judgments....Thanks.


Affirmation: "I am love, I am peace, I am joy, and I am in bliss. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe. I release all of my attachments to my possessions and to people in my life. I live free. I am fountain of pure love and abundance. I share my love freely, without any attachments to what Is. What Is, is the only life that Is, the life of God. I re-cognize my place in life and allow it to Be. I am healthy, I am wealthy, and I am swimming in sea of prosperity. I am available to more miracles showing up in every area of my life. I am thankful and grateful for this prayer and simply allow it to BE.....and so it is, amen"....have a spectacular day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment