Friday, March 13, 2015

Passion of Being

Our emotions are so powerful. Specially when you become more and more connected to nature. From every spec of existence, you get overflow with energy in motion, that is EMOTION. I was just listening to the sounds of birds from outside of my window while meditation. So amazingly beautiful. They were singing with such passion. I wish I had a bit of their passion to sing my song. I was contemplating on the phrase: "Passion is the love of turning being into action. It feels the engine of creation. It changes concepts into experience. Passion is a love of Doing. Doing is Being, experienced." My being is constantly shifting from different Soul qualities, from love to compassion, peace to joy, and creativity to kindness. Like the birds singing their symphony as they each are uniquely talented to do their creation, I too am open, receptive, and available to the Spirit to sing my song. The catch here is releasing my expectations and attachments to results. In the midst of your song, you'll be judged and be criticized for being different. Yet, it is your difference and uniqueness that is your signature, the beautiful artist that is here to reveal it's art piece. The value of your art is set by it's originality, the quality of the artist's consciousness, and your difference from others. Live your life with full on passion in your heart and sing your song. You've only got once chance to do so. It is so, and so it Is......amen.... Namaste....-Dr. Rod +1...


Affirmation: "I live my life with full on passion in my heart. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I sing my song with no attachments to the outcome. I release everything that no longer serves me. I am fully loaded and coded by the infinite spirit of love to guide me on my mission. I am joy, I am peace, I am compassionate and beautiful. I am available and receptive to more abundance than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. My attitude is aligned with total gratitude. I am appreciative of all the blessings in my life and allow the miracles to show up with grace and ease,,,,and so it Is,,,,amen"...have a spectacular da

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment