Friday, March 6, 2015

Healing message from Rose

This message is for you. It was either deliberately tagged by me to you or has found you somehow through this mesh of online network. Please read it slowly, take a deep breath, and allow the energy flowing through me from deep meditation to clear the depth of your perception, the bank of your paradigm. There is a place in your life where you have resistance to change. There is a place you've been thinking to heal and grow out of. Please look at it. You know what it is. See what quality it is carrying. Is it fear, is it lack of trust, is it sadness, or is it feeling completely lost? Take a deep breath again, recognize the vibration of your thought as you just did. Is it a sense of lack or limitation, lack of expression that is causing you depression? or is it fear of the future that is causing you anxiety and pulling you in total uncertainty? Whatever it is, IS. In this very moment your full attention is on my intention which is to shift this energy out of your energy field and heal it forever. Yes, it can happen the moment you allow and say yes. When you allow the full potential of your Soul show up through your thoughts. Clearing the path of resistance and opening your heart to new possibilities. Infinite possibilities that are waiting for your Realization. It can happen NOW, Are you Ready? Are you Willing? Are you opening up to FAITH which is the absolute substance of what you are HOPING for and the vibratory evidence of what CAN NOT be Seen yet? This faith in your higher Self is being activated, it requires you to get out of your own way, stop controlling your life, and start getting into gratitude for whatever has shown up in your life. Think of a single rose bud. When the rose becomes activated into it's full potential, it will bloom. As it blooms, it will release a beautiful fragrance, shifting the atmosphere through it's vibration. It can do it where ever it is, in a garden, in the mountains, or on a display in front of thousands. Be like the rose and become fully activated in your potential right now. You have a beautiful scent that is waiting to be released to the world and lift up the atmosphere from negativity into absolute peace. You have it, I have it, and in this second you and I have become ONE. This is the message my Soul had for you to Trust yourSelf and bloom today, shining your light so that our collective consciousness becomes as beautiful as a single Rose through our inner love.....Namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I am available for more Good to show up in every area of my life. I am in alignment with perfect laws of the universe. I let go of my need to control and stay in flow. The energy of love carries me above the external circumstances. Passion is overflowing through the banks of my paradigm. I re-cognize my greatness, i am in awe with compassion, i am worthy and serene, I am in full trust with my higher Self. My life is Divine and I let it shine. I reside in full activation of my potential and allow it to Be, and so it Is,,,amen"...have a beautiful day....buy some rose and give it away to your loved one

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment