Sunday, March 22, 2015

watch your Re-actions

Our relationships with loved ones are toughest to handle because many times we allow our own insecurities, void, lack of self love, and fears getting projected to them. Yes, it happens to me, happens not as often as before, but my human ego kicks in sometimes and it kicks my butt. I just read this statement from 'conversation with God': "It is not in the action of another, but in your re-action, that your salvation will be found". This is so true and I can totally relate to it. It's great to catch yourself before falling down the path of self destruction, yelling, screaming, acting out with other. However, sometimes you fall out of integrity with your Soul, meaning that you get tested to see if you've grown in those deep aspects of you that needs healing. If it hasn't yet, then, you've got a lot of work to do. I'm speaking to myself. Here is what I just did that helped me at least check for my underlying pain that cause me to react in a way that I'm not so proud of. I sat through meditation and asked myself this question: "What spiritual idea is here that I can not presently see with my limited perception?". My perception go obscured because of my pain. Therefore, I went inside and touched up where I need healing. Hope by sharing my experience it helps you to go within, ask yourSelf an empowering question, and allow yourself to grow through what seems to be a failure. God bless you ....namaste....Dr. Rod +1


Affirmation: " I am one with life, one with love, one with my highest Truth. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for the evolution of my Soul. I am patient, I am caring, I am compassionate, and I am kind. I allow the wisdom of the universe to guide me along my path. I bless my relationships and am in tune with my re-actions. I chose a better thought and hold onto the vibration of peace. and so it is,,,amen"....have a great weekend guys.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment