Monday, March 9, 2015

Powerful Thought

Maybe you just woke up to this note or you may have started your day already. Wherever you are and whatever you are doing, pause for a second. Take a deep breath. Slow down your thoughts. If you think your life is falling apart and you can't put the pieces back together, think again. If you have thoughts of fear and doubt in yourself, think again. You have a spiritual faculty called 'Reflective Consciousness'. This means than you can think about what you are thinking about. Now, I invite you to think about what you are thinking about now. As you continue reading, catch the negative thought that is nagging in the background of your awareness. That thought is fuel for the EGO. For the ego to operate and do its thing, it creates uncertainty that will translate into fear of the future and a sense of lack in who you are by comparing you to others. This way, it takes your awareness away from where you are and what you are doing, totally distracting you either in the past or future. It loves to do that. However, you are armed with your reflective consciousness. By holding your place tight in the NOW, you can dismantle this crazy process, go within, find few moments of silence, and know that you are loved. You are taken care by the same source that brought you here from NoThing, the invisible, into the everything now you are challenged with. To be a participant in your own creation requires faith and trust at deep level. Trust your higher Self. Have faith in the process. When you fall down, get right back up. Hold you ground because wherever you are, that is the holly ground. I am peace, I am love, I am abundant, I am harmonizing prosperity, I am joy, I am kind, I am giving intelligence. Use these I am's today to focus your attention on your intention to Self Realization. I'm holding you in prayers from this end. This cycle is never ending and infinite. Enjoy the process my friend.....Namaste.....-Dr.Rod +1


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe. I am abundantly wealthy, joyously present to my present moments. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I am love, I am peace, I am in absolute bliss. My bliss shows up through activation of my Soul's potential. My Soul is free. I am liberated. I am in harmony with the song of the universe. My life is divine. Divinity emanates from the depth of my Soul. I am One with oneness and perfect in my imperfection. Prosperity is the order of my day. Healing reveals itself in every area of my life, I am .....God Is.....and so it Is,,,,amen".....have a beautiful day everyone,,,happy Monday..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment