Thursday, March 12, 2015

Rising Above

Have you ever held your breath in the pool and make yourself go deep under water? As you hold your breath and allow your body relax, you'll feel the calmness and quietude of deep water taking over your entire mind. You feel weightless and relax, for few moments, your mind becomes heavy and you can feel pressure. Slowly, you feel that your need oxygen and gently push yourself up to the surface. As you ascend, your mind becomes lighter. You can see the sun light on the surface of the pool and feel every molecule of water washing over you for the anticipation of grasping the next breath of life. I just felt this in meditation, as was waiting for my facebook page to load on my computer. I was in state of trans, feeling the ascention of my Soul from the boundaries of my Ego towards the light. The pool metaphor that flow through me was the exact feeling I got and now the experience is transferring to you. Think about this: "You can not experience what you don't know and you do not know what you have not experienced"...It's amazingly deep and powerful insight. Your direct knowing comes from connecting to the Spirit within you. Life's experiences are the reflection of your consciousness. Forms follows your consciousness, not the other way around. At the same time, you do not know what you have not experienced. To know love, you have to experience it. To know peace, you have to be the agent of peace and hold the vibration of it in your experience. You are a magnificent being into becoming your experiences from formless into form. I know that you know that I know what I'm talking about. In this knowing, I send you all my love and blessings. Namaste....Dr. Rod +1




Affirmation: "I am rising above from the oceanic depth of my being. All of my needs are met. I live in an abundant and friendly universe. I know what I know and welcome what I don't know. I am wise, I am joy, and I live in bliss. My happiness in driven internally and expands universally to transform the world. I am peace, prosperous, and I dwell in compassion. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. With my faith strong, I can accomplish anything I want. I am grateful and appreciative for all of my blessings and invite miracles to show up in every area of my life. I am, God Is,,,,and so it Is....amen"...

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment