Thursday, March 5, 2015

Keeping it Real

I'm keeping it real because just like everyone else, i go through my emotional turbulence. This specially happens when I see a loved one melting away through old age and dis-ease, I observe and can't really do much but allow. This is the tricky part because the pain in my heart obscures my judgment and old habits of resistance to what IS shows up. It kicks my butt and throws me of balance. Anger bubbles up, frustration clouds my mind, and there we go again, starting it all over. You may read my notes and say: Wow, this guy is always pumped up and happy, inspiring thousands every day and living a dream life. For many moments in my life, yes. I do have my moments and my Soul yearns to get inspired, my heart aches to pour out and share it's deepest feelings. I was meditating on this statement: "The path of least resistance creates the most strength". So much truth hidden in it. Yes, don't resist life's challenges. Instead, be the observer of what comes to you. Be present to your feelings and process them out. You don't have to share them with 4400 people on facebook as I'm doing. I'm an open diary and feel that there is a Soul who can learn from my mistakes, my spiritual growth, my progress, and my failures. If that happens to be you, I am honored. Purpose served. I'm not in resistance right now. I'm in absolute surrender and allowing the spirit of love to pass through me and allowing these words to articulate something for healing. I'm in this healing zone. You reading this is helping me uplift my spirit. Today, I wont resist, I persist, I follow my heart , I listen to my Soul and just allow it to BE....and so it is,,,amen....Namaste.....-Dr. Rod....+1


Affirmation: "I will persist. I allow and don't resist. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. My inspiration is fully attuned with the universal laws of nature. I am in tune with my feelings. I am available to change and bless the new coming in my life. I am receptive to miracles showing up in every area of my life. Today is a great day. I acknowledge my existence with the one life, the life of God. I am in peace. I am in bliss. I am a divine being having my human experience with ease and grace. I am blessed. I am grateful for all the blessings and I let it be. and so it is,,,amen..."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment