Saturday, March 8, 2014

Prognosis Factor

The anxiety and FEAR of a future event that has not even happened yet can totally put you in a low energy state and paralyze you. This specially applies to medical conditions. Please, keep your Faith strong and don't allow the 'condition' you are being checked for or examined to take over your psyche. Your positive attitude, spiritual work, state of mind, and focus on how to get involve in your own healing process is THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR in your prognosis. Don't give into a 'Bad news' or something that others tell you and hasn't even happened yet. Miracles and Healing happen all the time. Here is an affirmation I gave a friend yesterday who needed my support and was in a deep state of fear because of a condition she was facing. Hope it will help you as well: "Stop the fear thoughts. Use this affirmation: I am whole , perfect, and complete. My life is the life of God. I love and approve of myself. The universe supports me. I forgive and let go . I let go and let God. I am perfect health and healed. "Say it as many times with as much conviction possible."....-Dr. Rod. (and please send my friend your positive energy and healing prayers as she gets through her medical condition. Thank you)


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment