Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New You

There is magic in the Power of Forgiveness. It creates an opening that anchors you in the realm of infinite possibilities. If you are going through relationship issues, I'd suggest to tap into the vastness of your compassionate BEING. It's there, somewhere deep under the pain and heart break you might be feeling now. It needs to be re-connected through self LOVE and empowerment. I can help you through spiritual healing, Reiki, and inspirational life coaching. Regardless of where ever you are in life, know that every challenge is a seed of opportunity to serve as an impetus for your spiritual growth, maturation, evolution, and expansion in order to reflect and reveal the beauty of Cosmos (Universe) as YOUR LIFE, YOUR BEING, YOUR COURAGE, AND YOUR HIGHEST SELF. Contemplate, meditate, visit my website, and get in touch for a beginning of NEW YOU! -Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with God, one with the spirit of love. I am available and receptive to the Miraculous break through in my life. I am Grateful for NO-Thing manifesting as the highest harmonizing good, prosperity, health, healing, wholeness, joy, peace, compassion, and inspiration in and AS ME, As my actions, thoughts, words, and BEING."....and so it is....amen....have a fantastic day everyone..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment