Sunday, March 16, 2014

Alignment

Don't resist the current circumstances that seem to be challenging in your life right now. Stay persistence with your spiritual practices and meditation. There is infinite Goodness within your own BEING that is waiting to be discovered if you just start aligning with the Integrity of Your Soul. You will make it!...Sending you love and blessings with a prayer of well being to support you in whatever you are growing through right NOW. ----Dr. Rod...


Affirmation: I am available and receptive for the miraculous to take over my life. I am cause onto my own life experience. I am grateful for NO-Thing, manifesting as everything in my life with grace and ease. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in the spirit of LOVE, inspiring others for the fulfillment of my divine destiny. All is well. The universe supports me with unlimited ABUNDANCE. and so it is ....Amen. "....have a gorgeous Sunday

www.DrRod26.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment