Sunday, March 9, 2014

Be cautious and conscious

Be Conscious about your internal conversations to yourself and about others because every negative thought you are thinking is having a ripple effect in the entire world, specially effecting your own life, health, soul's evolution, and destiny. Every time you are out of integrity with your soul and deceiving others, you are really stealing love, peace, joy, abundance and other spiritual qualities from yourself....-Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in peace. I tune into love and act with dignity. I am available to more abundance, success, health, healing, joy, and compassion than I can imagine possible. I call forth mighty miracles in my life. The universe supports me."....have a beautiful day.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment