Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Being for Others

"Serve the needs of others and all your own needs will be fulfilled".. these words have so much merit. They truly resonate with my fundamentals. I do feel the happiest when I'm helping someone and have created a context for transformation. The contend of my conversation flows naturally through the state of my BEING. Authentic communication and connection is created through bypassing your own EGO, realizing it's energy working 24/7 in you, yet by observing it you'll surpass it's different disguises. I'm going through some deep changes myself and as different layers of Reality reveals itself to me, I become more convinced on how important it is to constantly BE conscious about your AWARENESS. There is a universal energy, vibrating through and as YOU. Pay attention to it with this next Breath you are taking. The closest place you'll feel it is in your heart, beating continuously, in movement and action all the time. Go a layer deeper and you'll see your Divine Self translated into LOVE, smiling back at you. It's a vibration, bypass the word 'LOVE' itself. It's a magnetic pull of quarks and specks of "NO THING" energy field dancing together, moving forward, yet very still! When you choose to be in service to others, BE there for them from this incredible space. Release all doubt. Allow the Presence to pure it's blessings through you. ---Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: "I tap into my creative genius today. Staying focus on my pure INTENTION, I allow life to express itself through me. I am available and receptive to more LOVE, JOY, ABUNDANCE, HEALING, and MIRACLES in my life than I can imagine possible. My life is the life of GOD. I AM PEACE in service to others, shining my LIGHT where ever I GO."....have a beautiful day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment