Friday, March 21, 2014

Personal Navigation

You don't need to be a hater nor be a people pleaser in order to navigate your life through everyday living. Becoming a self Realized, self Responsible BEING is a priority of every individual in order to close the gap of separation and create unity together. As you go about your day, focus your attention on an INTENTION to see the BEST in others. Notice that they are breathing the same air, have the same blood streaming through their veins, and a heart pumping it all around their body. No matter how bitter one gets, there has been a time in their life that they felt LOVE, because LOVE is the TRUE essence of our BEING. Connect to that and release them into the infinite space they came from. Free yourself from carrying the pain of the past and forecasting a vicious battle for the future. It's not worth giving up your PEACE!!! Now take a deep breath,,,,,you are being cradled into WHOLENESS my friend  -Dr. Rod.



Affirmation: "I am one with beauty and love. My nature is divine, my worth is holly. I am available and receptive for the miraculous to break through into my life, as my thoughts, as my words, as my action. I am grateful for absolutely "NO-Thing" manifesting into everything that I need. All of my needs are met. The universe supports me. Abundance is the order of my day"...and so it is...Amen.....Have a spectacular day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment