Thursday, March 27, 2014

Endless Opportunity

Life is an endless opportunity to LOVE ourselves. Forgiveness is the doorway to infinite opportunities in opening that space for inner LOVE. Once you are cleared from the residues of the past, you become receptive to endless Miracles to show up in your life- as your thoughts, actions, and destiny. Deep within the inner spaces of your thoughts, there resides Peace, your True essence and nature. Forgive, let go, and be at PEACE. You deserve it. Sending you tons of LOVE  - Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in peace. Love is my nature and the nature of the universe. I am grateful for absolutely NO-Thing into manifesting as everything in my life. I am available and receptive to mighty Miracles to break through in my life. Today, is a magnificent day, full of abundance, joy, prosperity, healing, harmonizing good, giving, kindness, sharing, and compassion. ALL IS WELL"...and so it is ,,,Amen....have a spectacular day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment