Thursday, March 20, 2014

Be in ONE

You can circulate LOVE and Healing energy by noticing the presence of God in everything you encounter. Starting with your own reflection in the mirror early in the morning, notice the miraculous field of infinite sparks of quarks that your are, bouncing around with incredible speed in a magnetic field originating from absolute NO-THINGNESS. In this incarnation, you are being manifested in your perfect and whole physical body, yet rooted to your Soul, directly connected to the cosmos. Once you Realize this, see everyone around you with the eye behind the eye (passing perception), and your eye beyond the eye (pure awareness or consciousness). From this view, you are now connected to ONENESS. Practice breathing into circumstance and challenges of your life by BEING connected to your higher Self, directly exuding high vibration qualities of beauty, joy, abundance, compassion, healing, health, peace and harmonizing good towards everyone you encounter. Please send out your prayers to the families who are experiencing pain of LOSS of a loved one by going through transition. Mystically, there is no LOSS, there is just a transmutation of energy into higher levels of existence. Praying for the broken hearts experiencing pain today and shining eternal LIGHT of patience, acceptance, and divine peace to sooth their Soul.... -Dr. Rod


Affirmation: "I am whole, perfect, and complete as I was created. I trust in the Flow of ONENESS and allow my life to be guided by my higher Self. I am available and receptive to more Miracles than I can even imagine possible. I am living, moving, and having my Being in presence of the eternal beauty and joy. All is well."....have a beautiful day everyone.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment