Tuesday, March 25, 2014

From Bitter to Better

How often you get hooked to your past and feel the emotional pain of loss, hurt, or betrayal of love surfacing up, obscuring your present moment? As you become more AWARE through meditation and inner work, you'll go through a transition state where these past memories show up like bubbles , but they will disappear faster than they appear into space of 'NO-Thingness' from which they came from because of your high state of consciousness. You immediately catch yourself being caught in the thoughts rather than staying in de ja vu for long period, thus missing on the eternal NOW. Coagulated negative thought energies are healed through Self Realization and Forgiveness, both requiring courage to win your own arguments about self doubt, limitations, social beliefs, lack, separation, and un-worthiness. As you invite eternal spiritual qualities in your life and practice them, you BECOME the magnetic field to which the spirit of love, joy, peace, abundance, compassion, healing, and KINDNESS recognizes ITSELF as YOU. You are a pioneer of infinite POSSIBILITIES guys! Recognize your greatness and move with confidence! You are IT. Sending you tons of LOVE...-Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my BEING in NOW. Divine guidance, creativity, love, joy, and peace are my best friends today. I am available and receptive to unlimited goodness flow through my life. Healing of the heart, clarity of the mind, and AWARENESS of my soul is my starting point. The universe supports me. I am blessed and a blessing, circulating my talents, gifts, and positive vibes to uplift, heal, and change the world for the better."...have a beautiful day..

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment