Saturday, August 9, 2014

What's stopping you?

What's stopping you? Your calling is calling you. Do you know what I'm talking about? There is that one thing you've always thought about in the deepest moment of contemplation. When you were all by yourself, trying to figure yourself out. You look back at your life and you realize, wow, so many years have passed, so many memories, some bitter, some sweet. You get lost in the memories and you sometimes get stuck in them. A feeling of "What If" it could have been this way, or, "If I only knew better" sometimes crawls in your thoughts and drags you down in the abyss of guilt or regret. Listen, your calling is calling you. You have a beautiful destiny waiting for your 'YES' to come forth. Forget the past and whatever that came with it. Take a deep breath, stay with me in the moment and chose a quality that you want to create more of in your life. A Soul quality is infinite and eternal, a part of you that is waiting for your permission to come forth. Did you chose it? Perhaps you chose abundance, kindness, love, or joy. Perhaps compassion, peace, harmony, prosperity, or healing. Perhaps wisdom, guidance, bliss, or ecstasy. You can have them all when you yield to your own greatness and step out of the past to embrace the present moment. Take another deep breath because as I'm writing here, we are activating the highest potential for our lives, an intention, or a directional willingness to be more, and never less of who we truly are. You know what's been tickling you? Listen to it, feel it in your heart, go after it, and let it unfold. Right here is your chance, a new beginning. You can inbox me later and tell me about your experience as you yield to this and witness your life take on an amazing ride beyond your imagination. Follow your intuition and answer your calling. It's all within you, trust it, go for it.....-Dr. Rod.....


Affirmation: "I am one with life, one with life, one with the divine order of the universe. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. Life supports me. I am available to more abundance than I've ever imagined, experienced, or manifested before. I live a purposeful life with passion and act on all of my soulful intention today, in the now, in peace and love. "

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment