Friday, August 15, 2014

Let Go into No-Thing

Are you ready to be free? Free from the prison of the mind that holds you stuck sometimes and makes you wonder why my life is the way it is? I'll give you some suggestions and I'd like you to take up on them. Take a deep breath and relax wherever you are. Realize that you have come from NO-thing. You were directly shot from the infinite mind of the Cosmos, the universal source energy. No-thing means the spirit, means that which can not be named. Once you feel it you can't name it and once you name it you can't feel it. It's essentially your origin. Think of yourself as a speck of light directly emanating for the eternal light of God. Physically, If I take an atom of your body and split it infinitely in halves, looking with a magical microscope to see what I find within you, I will find NO-THING. Only a vibration, a frequency of quarks dancing to the tune of the universe. The beautiful thing is that you will go back to NO-Thing. All the stuff you are accumulating. Everything you have identified yourself with, your education, religion, socio-economic status, your house, your fame, your fortune, and your 'shoes'. You will not take any of them back to your original home, the No-thingness of the cosmos. Everything that is composed will one day be decomposed, including YOU. Now, why taking you to this journey of No-thingness of your Everythingness? I want you to practice letting go. Please go to your closet after you read this. Scan and look at items you have not worn for 4-6 month. Take them out and put them in a bag. Please do not allow your mind to make judgment. Here is what the mind does. If you think too much about the items, it will want to hold on to the Stuff, identifying your value, your essence of Being, your infinite nature, your grandness and greatness, with an old worn out shirt, shoes, slacks, skirt, and outdated ties sitting there. Bypass the Ego's attachment to your possession and let go of them. Circulate it to people in need. Clear out your inner household and create space for new to settle in. De-clutter your inner temple, your thoughts by physically getting rid of anything you are not using. As you decrease your stuff you will increase your capacity for spiritual expansion. For growth to take place. Your challenges will dissolve. I dare you to take on this practice frequently and see what happens. Lighten up, stop hording, get rid of your attachments to Things, stop buying Things you don't need, and step into your NO-THINGENESS nature......Namaste.


Affirmation: "I let go and let God. I allow the universe to take charge in my life. I am an open channel for the good of life to pass through me. I circulate my blessings with the world, release my attachment to Things, and become more of my No-thing nature in the NOW. I am available for more abundance, success, health, happiness, and peace to show up in my life. Beauty and bliss are the order of my day. "

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment