Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Circulate to Manifest

Have you ever felt that quiet moment deep in your mind where you feel all your needs are met? Where there is not one anxious thought or worry? You can connect to that in meditation where you peal away the layers of thoughts and travel within towards the light in your heart. Each time you do this, you'll see different patterns of energy coming to you, you feel different emotions, and you get a unique experience. You are connected to the field of pure potentiality, consciousness , at all times. In deep meditation you get to Be it literally. Imagine a beautiful pond where the water is calm. No movement. Completely clear and still. When your mind becomes that still, whatever intention you introduce in consciousness will go through series of intricate shifts in energies to manifest. You are one with this field of Abundance, one with all the blessings in life. I invite everyone to participate in the law of circulation today. Please, consciously circulate positive energy, either in a form of prayer, complement, love, or gifts from your heart. Extend generosity to a needy, buy a snack for homeless, give away something to someone that will brighten their day. Call someone you have been in animosity with and ask for forgiveness. My favorite is giving away smile. Be in the process of active circulation. Set your intention for this purpose today. As you give, let go of any attachment to the outcome. The second you send out your positive vibration or energy, jump into Gratitude. Say: "I am grateful and thankful for all of my blessings. All of my needs are met. I live in abundance and prosperity. I am available for more miracles to show up out of nothing into every area of my life. I live in bliss and peace"...Please do this today and let me know what happens later. Much love


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment