Saturday, August 2, 2014

Grateful to BE

I'm feeling the most amazing sense of gratitude right now. Once you realize that you are on the path of Self Realization and are in tune with it, you'll notice that there is not really much else to do in life but BEING more of THAT. So, it leaves you in an immense sense of appreciation and humility to the source that is working in and as you, through every breath, every thought, and every choice you make. The more conscious you become of this, the more you allow others to find their own path. Without really judging where they are on their journey because each of our journey is unique just as our DNA is unique. There will never be anyone like you in eternity, yup, you may say: Thank God, but literally, thank God  Rise up to the occasion. You are waking up to your greatness on your individual path and awakening to the beauty within you with each experience. Feel into it and rejoice in it. Flow with it as I usually say, I love this word. Flow and let it go my friend. Like a butterfly, flying freely without an agenda of being something other than her new, authentic self. Fly and let go, let go and let God. Feel deeply into this and let it BE.


Affirmation: "I am grateful for my existence, grateful for Realizing my Self, and grateful to be authentic. I am one with life, one with joy, and one with beauty. I am available and receptive to more abundance than I can imagine possible. Prosperity is the order of my day. Healing of the body, mind, and Soul are emerging through me. My life is the emanation of the only life that exists, the life of God. I am grateful for being align with this Truth and I let it be. And so it is, Amen..."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment