Saturday, August 23, 2014

The gentle LION

"You don't have to roar to exude your power. You don't have to manipulate to achieve greatness. You don't have to judge yourself or others to feel complete."... I had a very interesting dream last night. I had a beautiful lion approaching me. I knew I was sleeping and dreaming but I was awake in my dream. I was testing this powerful lion. I pretended I was sleep. My first reaction in my sleep was to monitor my heart beat because it started increasing as the lion had its face above me. Then, I was meditating in my dream with the lion, appreciating his presence, acknowledging the message he had for me. I could feel him breathing on me as I was meditating in my dream to communicate with this BEING. It was an incredible communication, where I felt he transferred some sort of knowledge telepathically to me. I felt his breath on my neck, his energy was too powerful but I was calm because for some reason I completely trusted this Being to be friendly and harmless. This communication stayed with me for a while. Then I woke up. I was pretty amazed of the experience. Right now I just meditated in my awake state before writing this post. I fell back into my meditation in my dream state. Had the lion revisited. I felt my solar plexus activated. A surge of powerful energy zapped through my entire nervous system. I heard this message from this intelligent lion to you guys: "As you walk the journey of your life, let go of your fears and dwell in love. You don't have to roar to be powerful. There is power in silence. There is strength in allowing yourself and others to be who they are. Non-interference creates openings that will enable the new to come in your life. See simplicity in the complicated. Live with your highest Truth that is the direct result of your spiritual practice. Forgive, allow, let go, and achieve greatness in little things. YOU ARE THE KING & QUEEN OF THE UNIVERSE."...I thought to share the lion's message with you and have you inspired for the rest of the weekend. Love you much ....Namaste...


Affirmation: "I am powerful. I am love. I am living, moving , and having my being in God. I am one with the universe and allow the overflow of abundance to surge through me. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I achieve greatness in every moment of my existence. Giving it all I got. I am in absolute integrity with my Soul and appreciate all my blessings in life. And so it is, Amen.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment