Thursday, August 7, 2014

My loving Light within

Where you are at and what you've been up to until this very second is exactly where you needed to be. Get out of self pity because that wont get you any where. You'll just create more of the same thought. Take a deep breath and tune into your heart. I just meditated and really surrendered to my thoughts until the totally slowed down.Then, all I was experiencing was light, different colors and shapes. It started from my heart space. A beautiful green color, it was taking form in different wave patterns and impulsing outwards. Then, it shifted to a bright golden color coming from the top fo my heat, going behind the green light in my heart, dancing it's way through my heart, shooting down to my entire lower body. However, I couldn't see my physical body. I felt my energy field getting filled up with these lights. Then, a purple light showed up from the area behind my spiritual eye. I felt that going through my spine, shooting outward through my peripheral nervous system in my entire body. It then became a red color, the color of my blood, and I felt this incredible gush or rush of blood flow from my heart into the my neck veins. As I was experiencing my experience and came out of my meditation, I turned on my computer, put on my music as I'm listening right now, and my mind was so silent without a thought that I didn't have anything in concept for you other than my experience. A state of ONENESS and peace, total love, tranquility, and compassion is exuding out of my fingers and I felt that this would be a great gift for your eyes to read, for your heart to feel, for your mind to rest upon, and for your Soul to get nourished by. It's beyond concept and lessons, it's beyond what my words here are describing or conveying to you. It's a healing energy vibrating at a very fast rate, faster than your mind can understand it's potency, only your higher Self, you Soul is aligned with this field right now. I'm communicating with it and holding you in the light of love that I experiences. I'm holding the entire globe in this space, knowing that all that exists in God, everything lives in it, including you and I. Holding this space of oneness, I pray for world peace and abundance for every being experiencing life at their own term. Take another deep breath and start your day with a willingness to be kind, be joy, and in service to others who need your help.....-Dr. Rod...Namaste...


Affirmation: "I am showered by the light of God. My heart is full of love and I joyously share my gifts to the world. I am living, moving, and having my being in abundance. Prosperity knows my address. Healing is a breath away from revealing it's full potential as my mental, emotional, and spiritual body. I manifest with ease and grace. I make my divine destiny welcome with each thought I chose to utter into words, act upon in action. Today is a gift, and I am happy to share it with the world.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment