Friday, August 8, 2014

Healing from Non-Being

Returning and yielding to your original state of Non-being is how you invite healing in your life. Letting go and allowing the spirit do it's way with you at all level. It requires identifying your Ego and bypassing it when it shows up. It's a return movement because once you acknowledge that your true being is Non-being, you'll re-member who and what you are. In. the moment of remembering you will literally re-member the patterns of fragmentation in the physical, emotional, and thought level into wholeness. I practiced this yesterday on a young couple that I have an honor to work with. She got a stroke at a age of 29, less than a year ago. A perfectly healthy young girl going about her business, waking up to a right sided stroke which has caused left sided paralysis. She has recovered for the most part however she is challenged with cognitive difficulties, mainly her logical reasoning among many other problems. Her boyfriend, who I think is a saint, has stayed with her in this difficult times and been supporting her physically and financially around the clock. They've been together for 3 years. I've had a long talk with him. At a age of 35, I think he's matured up so much. Putting things in perspective for both of them, I created a space for yielding and returning to their Non-Being aspect of themselves, the Soul, the healing energy within their own hearts. They never knew about meditation, so I taught them about the principals and got into a deep process together. The point is we go through challenges in our lives, as a Soul design, in order to wake up to the truth of our BEING. My friends yesterday have come to this point at a very young age, now, facing a new life with a shift in their perception that they are "whole , perfect, and complete". That they are an emanation of the spirit of God, nothing missing in them, even with this immense challenge in their lives, they came to an understanding of their role as part of the whole in the entire universe. There was a shift in their consciousness, a breakthrough into the evolution of their spiritual journey. This is healing. It happens when you have a willingness to return to your Non-being aspect of what is directing your life, yield to it wholeheartedly, and begin a new beginning in every moment, with every breath. I'm very proud of my new friends and I know they are going to be ok.... - Dr. Rod... Namaste...


Affirmation: "I yield, I return to my original Self. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. My thoughts originate from the first thought. My words utter with an intention to love, to heal, to inspire, and to be at peace. I am available for more miracles to show up in every area of my life. My actions are rooted in peace, wrapped in love and expressed with excellence. Plentitude is my natural state of being. I give and receive in God...".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment