Monday, August 25, 2014

The Is and Is Not

All that Is and All that Is Not is Who you Are and Who you are Not. Who you are is Love and how you can get to that realization is start developing trust in your higher Self. It comes through the practice of appreciation. When you realize that there is a law of balance, you'll notice that no matter what happens in your life, you are being taken care of. You will always land back on your point of reference which is inclusive, which is part of wholeness, which loves rather than dwells in fear, which is infused with energy of compassion. This point will be clear as you walk your journey. Steady, without any guilt, hopelessness, and without the fear of judgment. Your job is to be in motion. To set forth intentions and act upon them without speculating the outcome. You make the first move and the universe will take care of the rest. You set your direction towards wholeness, and openings for blessings reveal themselves in every area of your life. All that Is and All that is Not is Who you Are and Who you Are Not. You are Experiencing your Experience right now and having a Satori as they call it. Have a beautiful week. Stay strong!


Affirmation: "I am an eternal being of light. My life is the life of God. I am living, moving, and having my being in love. I am available for more prosperity than I've ever imagined. Joy is exuding through me. Creativity flows in infinite abundance through the fibers of my being. I am kind and peaceful. I am compassionate and humble. I live a purposeful life with full on vigor, in trust, in faith.".

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment