Thursday, August 14, 2014

Get over your Fear

Today, I'm going to conquer my fears. How many of you got stuck on doing something, making a decision, or expressing a way you felt about someone because of your fears? I certainly have fallen for it. Many times when I'm not centered in my Self, I notice the fear crawl up somewhere in my consciousness. We get bombarded by fearful messages from our environment, a nasty picture of the world around us. Listen to your friends conversation today and notice how many people are operating from fear based mentality. It has become norm in our society and what we believe in. However, I intend to invite you on the opposite side of fear. You know what it is. I express it a lot. You've see my one liners: "Sending major Love around the Globe". Actually, that's my favorite writing of my entire posts. Why, because it's simple, it sits with the heart from thousands of miles away, it's global, it's powerful, and it brings us close together. It's delicious and soft, gentle and warm. It brings smile on your face and takes a burden off of your shoulder. So, why is Love so beautiful? So magnificently powerful? Did you experience how your body just changed from the first half of this post until I started mentioning love? The vibration behind the world love takes you back to yourself. What your Soul knows inherently is only love. To conquer fear and tap into love, you must contemplate faith which is "the absolute substance of what you are hoping for and the vibratory evidence of what can't be seen." Think about this definition of faith and once you allowed it to sit in your heart allow it to bind with love. Allow it to stream towards those coagulated areas in your psyche that inhibits your from self expression, creation, decision making, and unleashing the power within you that can move mountains. Don't fall for your fears my friend, they are only an illusion. The only thing that's Real is Love taking your entire life to the next level from absolute Faith in yourself, the God within your heart who is not separate from you. It's invisible yet indivisible from you. It's YOU.....Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in Faith. The power of love guides me and shines the light to where I need to take my next step. I am guided and guarded by a friendly universe. My life is divine. I am available and receptive to more abundance, prosperity, and healing than I can ever imagine, experience, or manifest before. Enthusiasm gushes through my blood stream and awakens the giant within my heart. I'm awake, my calling is calling me and I'm answering the call."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment