Sunday, August 17, 2014

LOVE

"Feeling is the language of the Soul. Hidden deep within your feelings is your highest Truth."...A profoundly simply yet very deep statement. You feel me? Each time you acknowledge your feelings, you are in direct communication with God. You are also in direct communication while in the experience of your feelings. The highest feeling is love. Love of the presence which is never an absence. It's a total immersion of your Self, into the higher Self. Did you get that? The love between you and the universe is eternal, it's unconditional, and has been there since the beginning of time. The highest form of love here in our three dimensional world, the world of circumstances and experiences, is the love between human beings. It can be uni-directional, only when the precedence of it is directly emanating and connected to the love with Whole. As you go along your spiritual journey, you'll take away the layers of dense clouds that are obscuring your perception of separation from your source. An inherent, inner energy starts being activated deep within you heart. You fall in love with your beloved and never look back again. Each experience of love between human beings is unique and sacred relative to their own stage of development, state of mind, and spiritual growth. Always know that the love you experienced from another Being was a divine vehicle to guide and direct you into your soul's evolution. Be grateful that you had those experiences, even though sometime the memories of what you are holding about them are bitter. The moment you feel your unity with the ONE love, your life will never be the same. You find beauty in everyone and everything. All you have to offer is your pure essence, your incredible positive vibration. Your soul is smiling now....Namaste..


Affirmation: "I am one with God, one with Love, one with the eternal Truth. My feelings are the direct connection to my soul. I am in tune. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. Life is for me, never against me. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, prosperity, and wealth than I've ever imagined possible. Healing is the order of my day. I reside in peace......."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment