Saturday, August 30, 2014

Here, There, & Space in between

There is here, there, and the space in between. There is yesterday, tomorrow, and what is the eternal moment called now. Where ever you are in life is a beautiful place to be because the entire universe conspired it to be the way it is. Stop resisting the things you don't like and situations that are frustrating you. I go through my own challenges, ups and downs, and thought patterns that keep me from experiencing my highest state of being. What keeps me going is my vision ofwhat I wish to experience in the world. What keeps me inspired is allowing myself to freely express emotions that are deep within my heart. Allowing that which needs to be experienced, be touched. It's scary sometimes, but I've passed the point of constraining myself to the norm of society. I don't have to answer to anyone, I don't have to be someone that I am not. I don't have to pretend, yet when I majorly screw up, I own my experience. Falling back on responsibility rather than victimizing myself. It is very difficult to maintain a balance between who you are, who you are becoming, and what kind of vibration you are releasing in the world as a result of who you are becoming. Constant spiritual practice is the only thing that helps me maintain this energy in circulation and giving it all without an attachment or expectation for something in return. I visited a family recently who were going through unbelievable pain. I asked for prayers sent for their daughter in my last post. You guys all participated from all around the world. This is the most beautiful feeling and success for me. When I met her amazing mom who was destroyed under pressure, worry, and fear of her daughter's outcome, all I could think about was activating hope and faith in her. We sat through a short meditation and energy healing. After 20 minutes or so when we were leaving back to meet her daughter in ICU, I asked her: How do you feel? In response she told me: "I HAVE HOPE". Greatest gift one could create in time of distress for another human being is hope and faith. A direct knowing that no matter what happens, there is something bigger, something more intricate, something more sophisticated and incredible that originates from unconditional love. That which Is, and that which Is NOT. That which is here, there, and in the space between. That which is beyond yesterday and tomorrow. Beyond what is NOW. Breath in....Breath out.......I AM..........You ARE..........Namaste


Affirmation: "I am an eternal being of light and love. My life is divine. I am living, moving, and having my being in God. I live in the moment and am grateful for all my blessings. I am available and receptive to more abundance, success, wealth, health, and happiness than I've imagined. Infinite possibilities are all around me. I attract and allow more good in my life, in every area of my life. My faith is strong, my vision is clear, and I live with the highest purpose of peace and harmony for the entire humanity."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment