Thursday, August 28, 2014

Watch your mouth

Imagine putting a hot knife in someone's eyes, burning their entire delicate structures, nerves, arteries, and muscles. You've blinded them for life. Well, that's what spreading RUMORS about someone does. However, the real person who becomes disfigured and blind is YOU!! Have you noticed what happens when you are in the depth of mountains and shout out loud? Yes, your echo comes back to you many times stronger. Be very careful of what comes out of your mouth. There is negativity everywhere. You are more precious and significant than falling for people's judgment, negative thoughts, and gossips, thus getting pulled into making up rumors and talking behind people's back for personal gratification


Affirmation: "I let go and let God. I am whole, perfect, and complete. I live in the moment. All of my needs are met. Everything happens for my higher good. Life is for me. I am available and receptive to more abundance than I've ever imagined."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment