Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Path to Love

I want to help you take the next leap into the evolution of your consciousness right now. You say what? Right now, right here as I'm reading these words? You gotta be kidding me, how could this happen? I tell you this, as you are reading this and centering in your sit, wherever you are, it doesn't matter, time and space doesn't divide us, we are connected in spirit. Our awareness are one and connected through a web of interconnected unit of energies, what we call the matrix of the universe. Feeling a bit more comfortable, keep on reading, because now your energy field has settled, your heart rate slowed down a little, and your breathing is becoming more in tune with the writer. Feel the breath you just took and the rising up of your chest and then as you exhale down, your chest dropped slowly. If you are still reading this I see you in a halo of a beautiful golden light around your aura. It's shining through this interconnected web outwards. At the level of your heart, there is a horizontal field of energy cutting right through the midsection of your physical body. It's a gorgeous green color and is shining in two different direction: Up & Down. Take another deep breath, follow your breath, can you see another field of energy coming down vertically right through your heart? It divides your heart field in midsection, thus shining in two direction: Right & Left. This is a bright blue color that is emanating in these two directions. The two heart fields are increasing your capacity and tolerance for your challenges in life. Right here, these lights are increasing the love in your heart in all four directions as we know it in this physical realm of existence. You feel an increase in vigor, joy, compassion, peace, and kindness right now that will enable you to dance through your day and bypass any kind of negative energy coming towards you. The beautiful golden color is helping you to shift your perception and deepening your perspective about life. Going beyond the superficial lens and seeing deep from the prism of your soul. You vibration is increasing as you have read this far because our consciousness are connected and as I'm raising my vibration right now through the energy behind these words, I'm taking you up with me. On the path of self discovery, there are three things to consider: An increase in your capacity for acceptance, a change in vision and perception, and a rise in your vibrational frequency from an optimist view. All done, you are in it now....Namaste.


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. My eyes are open to the truth of my authentic Self. My heart shines bright and emanates love. Light is the only thing I see. Abundance is my perception, harmony is my vibration, joy is my best friend, and peace is the energy behind my words. I live with purpose and passion, calling forth mighty miracles in every area of my life. "

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment