Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It Takes COURAGE

It takes courage to rise above the fears and anxieties of your current life experiences and go beyond them even if you have to use your IMAGINATION. Imagination is the angel of God, bringing you the energy of the Impossible and pulling you towards the gates of I'm-possible. It takes courage to wake up with an attitude of GRATITUDE, even if you have no reason to be grateful for. Just the fact that you are intending to shift your energy from victim to victory, from depression to expression of your SOUL is enough to take your from resistance and generate FLOW. YOU CAN DO THIS. It's just a shift in your perception and a WILLINGNESS to set in motion your inherent, powerful, joyful, compassionate, loving, abundant, peaceful, and creative higher self that knows, and it knows that it knows, in order to dissolve the pain and sufferings of your heart. It needs your permission, it needs your courage, and it needs a bit of an enthusiasm. ARE YOU UP FOR IT? ARE YOU WILLING TO SHINE AND STAND TALL RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW? WHY WASTE TIME? I THINK THIS IS YOUR MOMENT, RIGHT NOW, GO FOR IT!!!!! -Dr. Rod.


Affirmation: "I Am that, I am. I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. My life is the direct emenation of the only life that exist. I am available and receptive to more abundance, prosperity, and health than I can ever imagine possible. Joy is the order of my day. Peace is direction of my heart. Life is GOOD. I am GRATEFUL for absolutely NOTHING that manifest into MIRACLES in every areas of my life."

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment