Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Take this IN

I'm in an incredible space of love and peace right now. Came out of a very deep meditation for the past hour or so, and listening to an amazing music I usually listen to when I want to connect to the source. What a journey! I feel the endorphins and seretonins swimming in my blood stream, my breath very deep, and heart extremely slowed down. There is a radiant light coming straight from the deepest spaces in my heart, shining out sitting directly from my room and allowing my fingers to just type. I don't even know what's coming through me, because it's not the mind that's writing right now, it's the spirit of LOVE, JOY, HEALING, COMPASSION, GIVING, and PEACE....I allow this magnetic energy, healing, loving energy to flow through being channeled through the source, straight to the reader of this post. Where ever you are, take a deep breath for the next few seconds, feel how it feels like to know that all of your needs are met. In the very moment you took that breath, all you ever needed was molecules of oxygen to keep you alive and maintain the functions of your body. Thus, your need was me and you disconnected momentarily from the anxiety of the future or the pain of the past, anchoring in the present moment with the realization that you are an eternal , infinite being of love and light. Right now overflowing in the highest vibration through these words raising your consciousness and allowing your Soul directing you to your divine destiny. Be with this for a few more seconds. If you've read this far you noticed that a beautiful ray of GREEN light has circled into your AURA and is flowing through your entire body, feeding it the energy of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. STAY OPEN AND RECEPTIVE FOR A MIGHTY MIRACLE TO MANIFEST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY, a miracle of joy, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, HARMONIZING GOOD, and DIVINE RIGHT ACTION......and so it is, Amen.....-Dr. Rod...

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment