Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Who Are You?

There is a divine wisdom that's everywhere, it's always been, and always will be. It's closer than your hands and feet. Nearer than your neck veins. It's beating your heart, allowing you to process these words, breathing the next breath for you. It's that fuzzy feeling you get when you fall in LOVE, the gratitude you feel as you see your child blossom, and the vibration of compassion when you help someone in need. It has no name, outside our mental capacity to grasp, yet it's a knowing deep within that is guiding you to your destiny. It's everywhere and Nowhere. It's your essence, your true nature, your beautiful Self reflection in the mirror of eternity. It is YOU  -Dr. Rod. (Smile like this Happy Orchid, Amazing)


Affirmation: "I am living, moving, and having my being in God. All of my needs are met. I live in a friendly universe. I am available and receptive to more Miracles than I can imagine possible. I am abundant, wealthy, health, powerful, beautiful, peaceful, lovely, and graciously giving through circulating my gifts and talents to the world. I intend to heal and change the world."...have a spectacular day

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment