Monday, April 21, 2014

The Glory

Can you see the beauty and the glory in your life? As you grow into spiritual maturity through daily practice, obscurities fade away and a clear vision of who you are, what you are, and why you are here to do what you do becomes totally apparent. You go from self-centeredness into BEING centered in the Self. If you get to read this and you have time, set aside 5 minutes right after and close your eyes. Do NOTHING. Just sit or lay down in a comfortable position and breath. Happy Monday.....-Dr. Rod



Affirmation: "Infinite, invisible good manifests as all my needs met. I am living, moving, and having my being in LOVE. I trust the universe. I am available and receptive for MIRACLES to show up in every areas of my life. In Gratitude, I just let it be. And so it is, Amen....." Have a beautiful day everyone

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment