Thursday, April 10, 2014

Why Complain?

Be aware of one habitual complain you have as a usual pattern in your mind today. There may be more than one, but only focus on the most nagging one. The second you capture that thought, take a deep breath and notice there is a part of you that needs to be acknowledged and loved. It's been somehow neglected or imprisoned behind your thoughts of worry, lack, guilt, I'm not good enough, or I need more to be happy. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Breath in, just be aware that these energies come an go within your energy field. By simply observing and acknowledging them through your awareness, these feeling will fade away and HEAL. The key is MEDITATION. Don't judge them, don't get upset when they show up. Always fall back to your spiritual power of discernment, choosing what is your inherent nature. I invite you choose Love, Peace, Compassion, Joy, and Laughter. Allow, embrace, and then give it all away to someone that needs YOU! -Dr. Rod..


Affirmation: I am love in action. I am living, moving, and having my BEING in the spirit of Peace. Joy is my nature. Creativity oozes through me. Divine Healing takes over my life. I am available and receptive to Miracles showing up in every areas of my life. Today, is a beautiful day. I attract and allow abundance, success, health, wealth, happiness, kindness, beauty, and harmonizing good into my life because that's who I AM. I AM THAT, I AM..... Namaste.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment