Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Blessing for YOU

I'm finding myself in that beautiful post meditative state right now. This is the most ideal time where energy flows freely through my writing here and gets to YOU. There is no resistance to any thoughts of lack, limitation, or worry. I'm residing in a state of ONENESS and through this space of overflow, I'm sending you a prayer of abundance, success, health, healing, wholeness, beauty, and ever lasting peace that passes human understanding. Take a deep breath, allow this radiant LIGHT and LOVE energy to be channeled and to enter your physical, emotional, etheric, with spiritual body. Through all of your sensation, specially your eye sight, capturing the light waves of these words, transforming them in bits of information, in-forming your brain cells vibrating at a higher lever of frequency, sending this uplifting message to your entire central nervous system, becoming positive fuel for your entire cells at microscopic level, inside your DNA, traveling as quarks of energy into the deepest layers of your CONSCIOUSNESS. As you read this passage, feel the overflow of JOY, HAPPINESS, and MIRACLES, that are BEING RE-COGNIZED as themselves through your PERCEPTION and EXISTENCE. Take another deep breath, repeat this affirmation: ALL OF MY NEEDS ARE MET, MY LIFE IS DIVINE. I AM AVAILABLE AND RECEPTIVE TO MORE GOOD THAN I CAN EVER IMAGINE POSSIBLE. I AM GRATEFUL FOR NO-THING , MANIFESTING AS EVERYTHING I DESIRE INTO EVERY AREAS OF MY LIFE , THUS BENEFITING THE ENTIRE HUMANITY AS A WHOLE. I AM BLESSED AND A BLESSING TO THE WORLD"....BREATH OUT, and read this again Please. Feel free to share it. Have a great weekend  -Dr. Rod.


www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment