Friday, April 4, 2014

Living Your Greatness

If you had one chance to change a thought in your mind what would it be? For me, it would be the realization of my Greatness. Knowing that I've originated from Greatness itself, the mother of it All, the eternal source of LIGHT and LOVE. I would release my Fears into this energy and attract more of my Greatness into each experience. There is a paradox in living your Greatness because the more you notice your Oneness with All, the more humble you become and that Greatness merges into the No-thingness of Everything beyond perception. I'm compelled to live a life of significance and radiate this energy outward by embracing my inward Greatness in each moment, therefore expanding and uplifting your Energy in this magnetic field. It's a beautiful place to BE and Create resonance that benefits our collective consciousness. And so it is. Amen. -Dr. Rod..



Affirmation: "I come from greatness. I attract greatness. I Am greatness. I am available and receptive for Miracles to manifest in my life. I am Grateful for No-thing that represents itself into everything I desire live my life on PURPOSE. I am whole, perfect, and complete. Healing is the order of my day. I Trust the Universe. All is WELL"....have a beautiful Friday.

www.DrRod26.com

No comments:

Post a Comment